Pages

7 February 2015

Name Change

I do not make many of these posts, but it is times like this I feel it is necessary

Long time viewers of this blog will know it started as LidAld, a blog that contained reviews for Lidl and Aldi products

Just the other day I decided to make it an Aldi only blog, and mainly that was because I was rarely reviewing Lidl products and I did not want to give the wrong impression of what this blog was for, so as it contained so many Aldi product reviews and only a couple of Lidl product reviews I decided to rename this blog Aldilicious and stick with just reviewing Aldi products, and that is the only reason for the name change

Thank you for continuing to support my blog and I hope you can continue to do so, and how do you do that? Just visit the blog once a week, or more if you like

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment